Hi 👋🏼, Melisa here in 2020. This blog has laid dormant for approximately 3 years. I am here to dust off the pages and share where I’ve been and where I am going. A LOT has happened in the last few years that has kept me on my toes and completely transformed my life and I am excited to share that with you.
In the last 3 years I have:
- Quit my contract job at Facebook to attend a coding bootcamp
- Become a software engineer at Adobe
- Become my dad’s financial provider
- Lost my dad to complications from dementia
- Was depressed for a while, saw a therapist for the first time
- Rode 100 miles on a bike (better known as a century)
- Ran/walked a half marathon
- Attended personal development/leadership workshops
- Broke up with my boyfriend, saw the light, and now am living with him =p
Now that that’s out of the way, I can share where I’m going:
- Computer Science Bachelor at OSU by end of 2022
- Publish a children’s book by end of 2021
- Do 12 giveaways in 2020
- Do an underwater photoshoot by end of 2021
- Blogging! Blogging about things I learn, do, and love.
These are my main short term goals. Who knows where life will take me?
Thank you for visiting!